SIA “ITGuru Software Development”, company reg. No. LV40203102740, Lejaskulpu Street 6, Līči, Stopiņi Municipality, LV-2118, tel.: +371 232 208 85, e-mail: email@example.com, cares about the security of your personal data and especially values your privacy.
This Policy applies when you visit the website of SIA “ITGuru Software Development”, register with SIA “ITGuru Software Development”, complete registration forms and order newsletters. This Policy is also intended to inform you about other personal data processing activities carried out by SIA “ITGuru Software Development” and the basic rules designed to ensure your privacy. This Policy does not apply when you browse other companies’ websites or use third party services and when you are redirected from SIA “ITGuru Software Development” website (network).
When processing personal data, we comply with the European Union Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, other related legislation and the instructions of the controlling authorities.
Personal data is processed by SIA “ITGuru Software Development”
In order to ensure transparency and data processing by the person responsible, we inform you that personal data is processed by SIA “ITGuru Software Development” for the following purposes:
- for maintaining relations with Clients and for establishing and administering the possibility to use the services of SIA “ITGuru Software Development”;
- for the purpose of contract performance;
- for the provision of payment order services;
- for assessing the solvency of Clients and managing potential debts;
- for the protection of the interests of the Client and/or SIA “ITGuru Software Development” (checking the quality of the services provided, ensuring the prevention of unlawful use of the services);
- for direct marketing, including sending newsletters and providing or offering to provide additional services, to ascertain the Client’s opinion, market research and statistical data collection;
- for the purpose of improving the quality of services and/or for the purpose of collecting evidence for the conclusion of a contract;
- for compliance with legal obligations and for identification purposes;
- for other purposes related to internal administration, such as processing data of employees of ITGuru Software Development.
What personal data is collected and processed?
SIA “ITGuru Software Development” collects and maintains the following categories of personal data:
- basic data necessary for the purposes listed above: name, surname, contact details, etc;
- contact details such as address, telephone number, e-mail address and language of communication;
- data necessary for the provision of services or sale of goods: order data, invoicing information, data related to payments, etc.
- data collected by means of communication and other technical means, such as data collected when the customer visits the offices of SIA “ITGuru Software Development” (video surveillance) or communicates with SIA “ITGuru Software Development” by telephone, video and/or audio recording devices, e-mail, text messages, other means of communication such as social networks;
- data generated by electronic means of communication and the services of SIA “ITGuru Software Development”, such as traffic data – date, time, duration of the connection, subscriber number of the caller, subscriber number of the person receiving the call, IP address used by the internet user during the connection, etc.
- data related to the Customer’s visit to the website of SIA “ITGuru Software Development” or through other communication channels of SIA “ITGuru Software Development” (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Mailerlite, Tidio, etc.).
- data relating to the provision of services, such as data on the performance or non-performance of contracts, transactions entered into, contracts in force or expired, requests and complaints made, taxes levied on services, etc.
- other data collected on the basis of your consent, which is exhaustively defined at the time consent is requested from you.
On what legal basis can your personal data be collected?
SIA “ITGuru Software Development” may collect your personal data only in accordance with the legal basis specified in the legislation. This is the legal basis for the conclusion and performance of a contract, the conclusion of a contract for the provision of services or any other type of contract (verbal, written, order, request) between you and SIA “ITGuru Software Development”. The legitimate interests of SIA “ITGuru Software Development” may also be the basis for processing, for example, for SIA “ITGuru Software Development” to check solvency, manage and/or collect a debt for the purposes set out above. Your consent is another basis on which SIA “ITGuru Software Development” may process your personal data (e.g. for direct marketing, sending newsletters or information about goods or services, conducting surveys). SIA “ITGuru Software Development” may also process your personal data in compliance with its legal obligations (to comply with laws and regulations, to respond to lawful requests from state and local authorities, etc.) or on other lawful basis for processing data as defined by law.
How long is your data stored?
SIA “ITGuru Software Development” stores your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of data processing or as required by law if it provides for a longer period of data storage. If the legislation does not provide for a retention period for documents containing personal data, these documents will be kept for a maximum of 2 years after the termination of the relationship concluded with you. After the periods referred to in this paragraph, the personal data records will be destroyed and/or the documents will be archived.
SIA “ITGuru Software Development” takes all possible measures to ensure that personal data are processed correctly, fairly and lawfully, and that they are processed only for the purposes specified, in strict compliance with the legal requirements for the clear and transparent processing of personal data.
To whom does or may SIA “ITGuru Software Development” provide personal data?
- SIA “ITGuru Software Development” may provide such data to data processors who perform relevant works and services for SIA “ITGuru Software Development” (intermediaries who process data to establish and administer contracts with customers; information technology companies who process data to ensure the establishment, improvement and maintenance of information systems; companies that provide customer notifications, security and other services);
- companies that process merged debtor files or administer debts;
- courts, law enforcement authorities or public authorities, to the extent that the provision of such data is required by law;
- partners, such as assignees, to ensure effective debt management when SIA “ITGuru Software Development” transfers to them a right of action for an amount that the customer is obliged to pay;
- other persons with your consent, if such consent is obtained in a particular case.
You have the right to:
- request SIA “ITGuru Software Development” to rectify your personal data and (or) terminate the processing of such personal data, with the exception of storage, if, after consulting the personal data, you find that the data are incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate;
- request SIA “ITGuru Software Development” to destroy the personal data or to cease processing, other than storing, the personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data where such data is processed or is intended to be processed for direct marketing purposes or for the legitimate interests of SIA “ITGuru Software Development” or a third party to whom the personal data has been provided.
You may contact SIA “ITGuru Software Development” via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your rights or to lodge a complaint.
Please note that in order to ensure the security of your data and to prevent its unlawful disclosure, you must have a personal identity document or, when making a request, it must be signed with a secure electronic signature.
You also have the right to contact the State Data Protection Inspectorate, but we will always try to resolve any issues with you directly.
Data collected on the website of SIA “ITGuru Software Development”
- we may use the IP addresses of visitors’ computers when administering the website and diagnosing malfunctions at SIA “ITGuru Software Development”. An IP address is a unique code on networks that identifies a computer. It can be used to identify visitors and to collect various types of demographic information;
- when you register for the self-service system of SIA “ITGuru Software Development”, we collect basic information necessary to identify the user that you provided when you filled out the registration form, i.e. name, e-mail address, telephone number, the desired date of your visit and the text of your communication to us.
We are responsible for protecting the data collected about visitors to the website of SIA “ITGuru Software Development” against loss, unauthorized use and alteration.
SIA “ITGuru Software Development” collects information from visitors who fill in the contact form on the website and social networks to contact SIA “ITGuru Software Development”. Personal information is collected solely so that we can contact you and answer your questions. The data is not passed on to third parties.
Please fill in the following information: name, surname, company, phone, e-mail and the question you are interested in. If you have left your contact details – including personal details, SIA “ITGuru Software Development” may use this information to contact you via mail, e-mail or telephone (or other means specified in the communication).
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed in a responsible and secure manner. When and during the processing of personal data, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of personal data as provided for by law to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, damage, alteration, loss, disclosure or any other unauthorised processing.
Employees of SIA “ITGuru Software Development” are committed not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute information obtained in the workplace about the company’s customers, including visitors to the website of SIA “ITGuru Software Development”.
The personal data protection measures are established taking into account the risks arising from the processing of personal data.